Sunday, November 25, 2012

Alpha Gam Thanksgiving

What do you call over 100 people cramming into 5 rooms in a small house? That’s right! Alpha Gam Thanksgiving!J It is one of my favorite traditions in the chapter because it reminds me how much I am thankful to be a part of something so wonderful. I am thankful for my sisters who are there for me at all times and for the alumni for reminding me that these friendships aren’t just for college years, but they bond you for life. I love how it gives a home for everyone to come back to no matter how much time passes. I am an Alpha Gam, can’t you see how proud I am? Jillian Sauer, our interim alumni relations, did a great job organizing the event and helping the event run smoothly all day. Not only did our sisters bring a whole chapter room table filled with delicious foods, but there were 6 whole turkeys! It was so great to be able to watch the alumni get to meet our new members for the first time and for us all to get to catch up and relax. It was the most delicious, loud, wild, beautiful and lovely days I have experienced in a while. Because what is better than eating food with sisters? I am already looking forward to next years’ Thanksgiving!

Meghan Sawicki 

No comments:

Post a Comment